|View of Dubai just before sunset. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
Program Objectives:By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Explain the importance of leading agile organizations.
- Anticipate and adapt to change with agility and resilience.
- Lead and develop rapid response mechanisms to environmental changes.
- Establish compelling agile communication strategies to lead and drive change.
- Identify strategies to build and enhance agility and resilience in themselves and others.
- Identify how the brain develops resilience.
- Assess their own leadership capability for resilient performance.
Executives, directors, senior managers, division managers, team leaders and professionals who want to be updated with the latest trends in management and leadership.
Definitions of Agility and Resilience